Wesley Methodist Church
Wesley is in the heart of the town, just behind the High Street. Following a visit by John Wesley in 1787 the original chapel was opened in 1788 and received two further visits from John Wesley. The original building was extended twice in the 19th century and today still retains its Georgian preaching house character. It is now a welcoming 'Oasis' with its coffee bar open three mornings a week, and a lovely restful garden in which to enjoy being in God's creation. Services are at 10:30am each Sunday to which all are welcome as well as to its many activities during the week.
Contact: Rev'd Sue Levitt