Areley Kings Methodist Church
Areley Kings Methodist Church is a tin chapel built in 1905 that stands on the crossroads. It's small faithful congregation meet each Sunday for worship at 10:30am accompanied by a wonderful pipe organ installed by our talented organist. Anyone who wishes to join them will receive a warm welcome. The local Guides unit makes full use of the premises each week.
Contact: Rev'd Sue Levitt